Torrance, CA, United States
Oct 25, 2021
*Manage the scheduling and material requirements for multiple production cells to meet customer demands, meet delivery, revenue and inventory goals
*Manage the planning and timely releases of shop orders inside the execution window (weeks 1-4)
* Manage and establish direct YoY productivity and cost savings projects
* Provide MRP direction to manufacturing teams
* Develop, implement & manage strategies for process excellence in customer on-time delivery, inventory reduction, schedule stability, cycle-time reduction and POU inventory
* Manage activities required to ensure timely movement and flow of materials through the plant and to our customers including participation in clear to build activities
* Manage the day to day development, application and support of short term production plans and schedules utilizing SAP system
* Develop, maintains and publishes weekly supply chain performance metrics package including customer delivery, aged WIP, MPS load and daily ship plans
* Assures compliance with government regulations and procurement related policies and procedures: such that a legal and ethical position is maintained in all business arrangements. Understands, implements and enforces compliance with Honeywell policy standards (e.g Client's Business Conduct Policies, EEO/Diverse Workforce, Security, Site ISO Procedures, etc.)
* Identifies, evaluates recommends and implements continuous process improvement initiatives
* Requires ability to understand engineering documents and work closely with members of the engineering team.
* Requires college degree or a high school degree and 0-2 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
* Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within the supply chain field.
* Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
* SAP experience desirable